Android Multi-Tools software will help you to Hard reset, Unlock and Remove Patterns or Pin locks of Any android mobile. You can wipe all data and cache without a password.
This software only works on some Android devices.
Table of Contents
What are Android Multi Tools?
Android Multi Tools is the tool that is used to Hard Reset (Wipe) and Unlocks any Android Phone without a Password. You can also reset Password, Wipe data, Pattern Lock, PIN, Gesture Lock, and Facelock, etc.
These tools are not developed by the official Android team. You can also Hard Reset manually instead of using this software.
With Android Tools and drivers, you can
- Reset Face/PIN lock
- Reset Face/Gesture lock
- Reset Gmail
- Wipe Android Data
- Reboot device
- Wipe data/cache on fast boot mode
- Get software and Hardware information
Android Tools Installation
- First, Download Android multi tools v1.02b to your computer from the internet.
- After that, install Device Drivers manually to your computer or PC.
- The software creates a shortcut icon on your PC or desktop.
- Click on that shortcut icon on the screen.
- If drivers will not create any shortcut, Open Android_Tool_Drivers / Android Multi-tool / Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum file from your downloaded file on your pc.
- Next, you will see the pop-up on your computer. Click on the run option.
- Finally, you see the Android tools and drivers command prompt.
Connect Your Mobile With Android Multi Tools
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download the Android tools and Drivers.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
All options in Android Multi-tools explained below.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Then Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally mobile Unlock Completed.
Reset Gmail with Android Multi Tools
This option reset only your Gmail account from your android mobile device. Enter 5 to reset Gmail.
Reboot with Android Multi Tools
This option will reboot your android device. Your mobile data will not be deleted.
Enter 6 to reboot your device.
Reset Face or Pin Lock with Android Multi Tools
If you forgot your PIN or Face lock, Use this option to Unlock your mobile. This option only removes your Password or PIN.
Enter 2 to remove Password or PIN.