Here you can easily Unlock Kyocera Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your Kyocera phone.
We help you to Reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Kyocera Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin.
- Hard Reset Kyocera Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Kyocera mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Kyocera Mobile recovers the password.
All Kyocera Mobiles Models
- Kyocera Basio
- Kyocera Brigadier
- Kyocera Digno C
- Kyocera Digno Rafre
- Kyocera Digno S
- Kyocera Digno U
- Kyocera DuraForce
- Kyocera DuraForce Pro
- Kyocera DuraForce XD
- Kyocera DuraScout
- Kyocera Echo
- Kyocera Event
- Kyocera Honey Bee 201K
- Kyocera Hydro
- Kyocera Hydro Air
- Kyocera Hydro EDGE
- Kyocera Hydro Elite
- Kyocera Hydro Icon
- Kyocera Hydro Life
- Kyocera Hydro Plus
- Kyocera Hydro Reach
- Kyocera Hydro Shore
- Kyocera Hydro Vibe
- Kyocera Hydro VIEW
- Kyocera Hydro WAVE
- Kyocera Hydro XTRM
- Kyocera Luce KCP01K
- Kyocera Milano
- Kyocera Miraie
- Kyocera Qua
- Kyocera Qua Tab 01
- Kyocera Rise
- Kyocera Torque
- Kyocera Torque G02
- Kyocera Torque KC-S701
- Kyocera Torque XT
- Kyocera Urbano L01
- Kyocera Urbano L02
- Kyocera Urbano Progresso
- Kyocera Urbano V01
- Kyocera Urbano V02
- Kyocera Zio M6000
- Kyocera Android One S4
- Kyocera Android One X3
- Kyocera Digno A
- Kyocera DuraForce Pro 2
Kyocera Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to reset your phone.
- Turn Off your Kyocera mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button
- Power Button + Volume Down Button
- When you see the Kyocera Logo, release all the Buttons.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next select the wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with power button.
- Next, select the “Yes–delete all user data” option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your Kyocera mobile.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
Kyocera Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see the Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow the below link for more details.
- Unlock Kyocera with Google Find My Device
Kyocera Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Kyocera Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see YES or NO option and the Select YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock Kyocera with Google Security Questions
Unlock Kyocera with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Kyocera Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Kyocera mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use your Gmail username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot your Gmail password, You can recover your password on the Google account recovery page.
Check out the below link.
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Kyocera Android mobile with the Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock Kyocera mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Kyocera Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc.
- Power On your Kyocera mobile.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, Find and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- Afterward, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- After that, select the option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Then select the Erase everything option.
- Reset Done on your Kyocera Mobile.
Follow the below link.
Reset Network Settings Kyocera
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your Kyocera mobile, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You are successfully Reset network settings in your Kyocera Mobile.