You can remotely reset your android mobile device with Android Device Manager or Google find my device feature.
You can also remotely play sound on your android device.
Reset with Google Find My Device
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone, sign in.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.