If you already link your Google account to your Android mobile, You can use this method to unlock your mobile.
This method only works on some Android devices.
Google Security Questions – Android Unlock
- First turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see YES or NO option and Select YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Unlock Mobile with Google Security Questions