Here you can easily Hard Reset your Coolpad Android mobile for free. This method will help you forgot password or pattern lock or PIN.
Hard reset deletes all your device data like photos, apps, and Contacts etc.
Hard Reset Method
- Turn Off your Coolpad mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button
- Power Button + Volume Down Button
- When you see the Logo, release all the Buttons.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next select wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with power Button.
- Next, Select “Yes–delete all user data” option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with power Button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your Coolpad mobile.
One thought on “Hard Reset Coolpad Mobile – Unlock Without Password”
Reset done? No. It isnt. When i did this the first time i made it to the part where it asked for a gmail and i opted to skip. Then it said something like. Oh BTW this phone was locked before you “factory” reset it ( Once you drive it off lot…) Please enter previous pin. So i gave up again for a few more days. Ive been avoided this for almost 2 months. Weeks went by knowing id need a computer to save my stuff. Finally came across a few. Didn’t want to buy software, didn’t want to waste my time, didn’t want to stress. Then eventually i said last resort time and flipped the switch and boom nothing. I made it furter that time, now today it wont connect to a un passworded wifi which my other phones prove thats poppycluck. So now i can’t even get by that because there is no skip option….what the f now?