Here you can easily Hard Reset your BenQ Android mobile for free. This method will help you forgot password or pattern lock or PIN.
Hard reset deletes all your device data like photos, apps, and Contacts etc.
Hard Reset Method
- Turn Off your BenQ mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button
- Power Button + Volume Down Button
- When you see the Logo, release all the Buttons.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next select wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with power Button.
- Next, Select “Yes–delete all user data” option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with power Button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your BenQ mobile.