Here you can easily Unlock Alcatel Pop 4 Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your Alcatel phone.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
Alcatel Pop 4 Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
Alcatel Pop 4 Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option. Follow the below link for more details.
- Unlock Alcatel with Google Find My Device
Alcatel Pop 4 Unlock with Google Security Questions
This methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Alcatel Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock Alcatel with Google Security Questions
Unlock Alcatel Pop 4 with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
This method will not erase your mobile data.
If you select the wipe data option, Data will be erased. Check out below link for more details.
- Unlock Alcatel with Android Multi Tools
Alcatel Pop 4 Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Alcatel mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use your Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
Check out the below link.
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Alcatel Android mobile with Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock Alcatel mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Alcatel Pop 4 Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
Reset Network Settings Alcatel
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your Alcatel mobile, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You are successfully Reset network settings in your Alcatel Mobile.
- Alcatel Pop 4 pattern lock remove
- Alcatel Pop 4 pattern lock umt
- Alcatel Pop 4 reset password
- how to unlock Alcatel phone password
- Alcatel Pop 4 max frp unlock
- Alcatel Pop 4 hard reset
- Alcatel Pop 4 pattern lock miracle