Here, you can easily Unlock Honor Magic3 Pro+ Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your Honor phone.
We help you to reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss. There are essentially multiple methods to unlock your Honor Magic3 Pro+, and what method to choose depends on you.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Honor Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove pattern lock or face lock or pin.
- Hard Reset, Honor Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Honor Magic3 Pro+ mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Honor Mobile recover a password.
Table of Contents
Honor Magic3 Pro+ Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to reset your phone.
- Turn off your Honor mobile.
- Hold down the
- Volume Up + Power Button
- When you see the Honor logo, release all the Buttons.
- Next, select Clear data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Next, type in the word yes and choose the Factory reset option.
- After that, choose the option Factory reset.
- Next, Back to Main Menu with Power Button.
- Finally, Select Option Restart.
- At the end, select the Reboot system with the Power key.
- Reset Done on your Honor mobile.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
Honor Magic3 Pro+ Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option.
This reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option, and you will see the Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow the below link for more details.
Unlock Honor with Google Find My Device
Honor Magic3 Pro+ Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, use this method to unlock your Honor Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern option.
- After that, tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose the Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and Select the YES option.
- In this step, if you create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
Unlock Honor with Google Security Questions
Unlock Honor Magic3 Pro+ with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process completed.
Honor Magic3 Pro+ Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Honor mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password on the Google account recovery page.
Check out the below link.
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Honor Android mobile with Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock Honor mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Honor Magic3 Pro+ Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc.
- Turn On your Android mobile.
- Next, Go to the Settings and System & updates.
- Then choose the option Reset.
- Afterward, select the Reset Phone option.
- At the end, tap Reset Phone.
- After that, Select the Reset option.
Follow the below link.
Reset Network Settings in Honor
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your Honor phone, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You are successfully reset network settings in your Honor.