Here you can easily Unlock the Poco X2 Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your Xiaomi phone.
We help you to Reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Xiaomi Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin.
- Hard Reset Xiaomi Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Poco X2 mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Xiaomi Mobile recovers the password.
Poco X2 Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to reset your phone.
- Turn Off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button
- Power Button + Volume Down Button
- When you see the logo, release all the Buttons.
- Next, Select the Language option.
- Next, select the wipe data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Then Select Wipe All Data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Then choose the Confirm option.
- Choose Back to the menu
- Now Select Reboot, use the power button.
- After that, Select the reboot Option.
- Finally, choose option Reboot to System.
- Reset Done on your mobile.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
Poco X2 Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see the Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow below link for more details.
- Unlock Xiaomi with Google Find My Device
Poco X2 Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Xiaomi Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see YES or NO option and the Select YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock Xiaomi with Google Security Questions
Unlock Poco X2 with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, mobile Unlock process Completed.
Poco X2 Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Xiaomi mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot Gmail password, You can recover your password on Google account recovery page.
Check out the below link.
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Xiaomi Android mobile with Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock Xiaomi mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Poco X2 Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc.
- Power On your Xiaomi mobile.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, Find and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- Afterward, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- After that, Select the option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Then Select Erase everything option.
- Reset Done on your Xiaomi Mobile.
Follow below link.
Reset Network Settings Poco
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your Poco mobile, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You are successfully Reset network settings in your Poco Mobile.
- Poco X2 pattern lock remove
- Poco X2 pattern lock UMT
- Poco X2 reset password
- how to unlock Xiaomi phone password
- Poco X2 FRP unlock
- Poco X2 hard reset
- Poco X2 pattern lock miracle