Here, you can easily Unlock Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your Realme phone.
We help you to reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss. There are essentially multiple methods to unlock your Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G, and what method to choose depends on you.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Realme Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove pattern lock or face lock or pin.
- Hard Reset Realme Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Realme Mobile recover the password.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to reset your phone.
- Turn off your Realme mobile.
- Hold down the Volume Down Button + Power Button
- When you see the Realme logo appear, release all the Buttons.
- After that, Using the Volume Buttons to select Language and press the Power Button to confirm.
- Next, select the Wipe data option.
- Now enter the same verify code which pops up, or enter the password if you already add it.
- Then select the Format data and prove it by the Format button.
- After that, select the option OK.
- Reset Done on your mobile.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option.
This reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option, and you will see the Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow the below link for more details.
Unlock Realme with Google Find My Device
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, use this method to unlock your Realme Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After they tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern option.
- After that, tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose the Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and Select the YES option.
- In this step, if you create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
Unlock Realme with Google Security Questions
Unlock Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process completed.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Realme mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password on the Google account recovery page.
Check out the below link.
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Realme Android mobile with the Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock Realme mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc.
- Power On your Realme mobile.
- Next, Go to the Settings menu.
- Then select the option Additional Settings.
- In this step, choose the Back-Up & Reset
- After that, Find and Select Erase all data (factory reset) option.
- Now Choose the Erase all data option.
- Finally, select option Erase data and pick Erase data.
- Reset Done on your Android Mobile.
Follow the below link.
Reset Network Settings in Realme
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your Realme phone, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You are successfully reset network settings in your Realme.