Here you can easily Unlock Realme Q2 Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your Realme phone.
We help you to Reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Realme Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin.
- Hard Reset Realme Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Realme Q2 mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Realme Mobile recover password.
Realme Q2 Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to reset your phone.
- Turn Off your Realme mobile.
- Hold down the
- Volume Down + Power Button
- When you see the logo, release all the Buttons.
- Choose the Language option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- Now select the Wipe data option.
- Next, Select the verification code.
- After that, choose the Format Data option.
- then choose the Format option.
- Reset Done on your mobile.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
Realme Q2 Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow the below link for more details.
- Unlock Realme with Google Find My Device
Realme Q2 Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Realme Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see the YES or NO option and Select the YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock Realme with Google Security Questions
Unlock Realme Q2 with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
Realme Q2 Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Realme mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot the Gmail password, You can recover your password on the Google account recovery page.
Check out the below link.
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Realme Android mobile with Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock Realme mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Realme Q2 Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc.
- Power On your Realme mobile.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, Find and Select the Additional settings option.
- Afterward, select the Backup and Reset option.
- After that, Select option Factory reset.
- Then click on Erase All Content & Settings option.
- Reset Done on your Realme Mobile.
Follow the below link.
- Realme Q2 pattern lock remove
- Realme Q2 pattern lock UMT
- Realme Q2 reset password
- how to unlock Realme phone password
- Realme Q2 FRP unlock
- Realme Q2 hard reset
- Realme Q2 pattern lock miracle