Here you can easily Unlock the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your Sony Xperia phone.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option. Follow the below link for more details.
- Unlock Sony Xperia with Google Find My Device
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Sony Xperia Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock Sony Xperia with Google Security Questions
Unlock Sony Xperia Z3 Compact with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
This method will not erase your mobile data.
If you select the wipe data option, Data will be erased. Check out the below link for more details.
- Unlock Sony Xperia with Android Multi Tools
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Sony Xperia mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use your Gmail username and password to unlock your mobile.
Check out the below link.
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Sony Xperia Android mobile with the Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock Sony Xperia mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact Reset with Code
You can also Reset your mobile with code. Check out the below link for How to reset mobile with code.
Reset Network Settings Sony
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your Sony mobile, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You are successfully Reset network settings in your Sony Mobile.
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact pattern lock remove
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact pattern lock umt
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact reset password
- how to unlock Sony Xperia phone password
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact max frp unlock
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact hard reset
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact pattern lock miracle
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact forget password
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact unlock password