Here you can easily Unlock T-Mobile Revvlry+ Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your T-Mobile phone.
We help you to Reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your T-Mobile Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin.
- Hard Reset T-Mobile Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your T-Mobile Revvlry+ mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- T-Mobile Mobile recover password.
T-Mobile Revvlry+ Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to Reset your phone.
- Turn Off your T-Mobile mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button or
- Power Button + Volume Down Button
- When you see the T-Mobile Logo, release all the Buttons.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next select wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with power Button.
- Next, Select “Yes–delete all user data” option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with power Button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your T-Mobile mobile.
Check out following link for Hard Reset methods.
T-Mobile Revvlry+ Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can Easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow below link for more details.
- Unlock T-Mobile with Google Find My Device
T-Mobile Revvlry+ Unlock with Google Security Questions
This methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your T-Mobile Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see YES or NO option and Select YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock T-Mobile with Google Security Questions
Unlock T-Mobile Revvlry+ with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, mobile Unlock process Completed.
T-Mobile Revvlry+ Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your T-Mobile mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot Gmail password, You can recover your password in Google account recovery page.
Check out below link.
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your T-Mobile Android mobile with Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock T-Mobile mobile with Android Data Recovery.
T-Mobile Revvlry+ Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc.
- Power On your T-Mobile mobile.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, Find and Select Backup & Reset option.
- Afterward, Select the Factory Data Reset option.
- After that, Select option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Then Select Erase everything option.
- Reset Done on your T-Mobile Mobile.
Follow below link.
- T-Mobile Revvlry+ pattern lock remove
- T-Mobile Revvlry+ pattern lock UMT
- T-Mobile Revvlry+ reset password
- how to unlock T-Mobile phone password
- T-Mobile Revvlry+ FRP unlock
- T-Mobile Revvlry+ hard reset
- T-Mobile Revvlry+ pattern lock miracle