Here, you can easily Unlock the Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your Xiaomi phone.
We help you to reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss. There are essentially multiple methods to unlock your Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime, and what method to choose depends on you.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Xiaomi Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove pattern lock or face lock or pin.
- Hard Reset, Xiaomi Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Xiaomi Mobile recover the password.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to reset your phone.
- Turn off your Xiaomi mobile.
- Hold down the
- Volume Up + Power Button
- Volume Up + Power Button
- When you see the Logo, release all the Buttons.
- Now you are in the Recovery Mode.
- Next, select the wipe data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Next, select the Wipe All Data option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power Button.
- Now, Choose the Confirm option by using volume buttons to navigate and Press the Power Button Once.
- After the complete the wiping process.
- Next Back to Main Menu with Power Button.
- Next, Select Reboot option
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your Xiaomi mobile.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option.
This reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option, and you will see the Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow the below link for more details.
Unlock Xiaomi with Google Find My Device
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, use this method to unlock your Xiaomi Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern option.
- After that, tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose the Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see YES or NO option and the Select YES option.
- In this step, if you create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
Unlock Xiaomi with Google Security Questions
Unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process completed.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Xiaomi mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use your Gmail username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot your Gmail password, You can recover your password on the Google account recovery page.
Check out the below link to get more information about Unlock with Google Account.
Unlock Xiaomi with Google Account
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Xiaomi Android mobile with the Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock a Xiaomi mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc.
- Power On your Xiaomi mobile.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Next, Find and Select the About phone option.
- Afterward, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- After that, select the option Erase all data.
Next, Wait for about 10 seconds.
Select the Next and once more you have to wait 10 seconds.
- Then select the OK option.
- Reset Done on your Xiaomi Mobile.
Follow the below link to get more information about Android Factory reset.
Reset Network Settings Xiaomi
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your Xiaomi phone, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You are successfully reset network settings in your Xiaomi.