Here you can easily Unlock Asus ROG Phone Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your Asus phone.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
Asus ROG Phone Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
Asus ROG Phone Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option. Follow the below link for more details.
- Unlock Asus with Google Find My Device
Asus ROG Phone Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Asus Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock Asus with Google Security Questions
Unlock Asus ROG Phone with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
This method will not erase your mobile data.
If you select the wipe data option, Data will be erased. Check out the below link for more details.
- Unlock Asus with Android Multi Tools
Asus ROG Phone Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Asus mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use your Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
Check out the below link.
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Asus Android mobile with the Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock Asus mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Asus ROG Phone Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
Reset Network Settings Asus
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your Asus mobile, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You are successfully Reset network settings in your Asus Mobile.
- Asus ROG Phone pattern lock remove
- Asus ROG Phone pattern lock umt
- Asus ROG Phone reset password
- how to unlock Asus phone password
- Asus ROG Phone max frp unlock
- Asus ROG Phone hard reset
- Asus ROG Phone pattern lock miracle