Here you can easily Unlock Meizu Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your Meizu phone.
We help you to Reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your Meizu Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin.
- Hard Reset Meizu Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your Meizu mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Meizu Mobile recover password.
All Meizu Mobiles Models
- Meizu Note 8
- Meizu V8 Pro
- Meizu V8
- Meizu X8
- Meizu 16X
- Meizu 16 Plus
- Meizu 16
- Meizu 6T
- Meizu M8c
- Meizu 15 Lite
- Meizu 15 Plus
- Meizu 15
- Meizu E3
- Meizu M6s
- Meizu M6
- Meizu M6 Note
- Meizu M5c
- Meizu M5
- Meizu E2
- Meizu M5s
- Meizu M5 Note
- Meizu Pro 6 Plus
- Meizu M3X
- Meizu pro 6s
- Meizu M3E
- Meizu MX6
- Meizu m3s
- Meizu Pro 6
- Meizu m3 note
- Meizu metal
- Meizu m2
- Meizu Pro 7 Plus
- Meizu Pro 7
- Meizu A5
- Meizu U20
- Meizu U10
- Meizu m3
- Meizu m711h
- Meizu m621h
- Meizu mx5
Meizu Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to Reset your phone.
- Turn Off your Meizu mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button
- Power Button + Volume Down Button
- When you see the Meizu Logo, release all the Buttons.
- After that you will see Recovery Screen.
- Next, Choose Clear Data option.
- Afterwards, Tap on the Start.
- Reset Done on your Meizu mobile.
Check out following link for Hard Reset methods.
Meizu Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can Easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterwards, click on Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow below link for more details.
- Unlock Meizu with Google Find My Device
Meizu Unlock with Google Security Questions
This methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Meizu Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterwards, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see YES or NO option and Select YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock Meizu with Google Security Questions
Unlock Meizu with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterwards, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, mobile Unlock process Completed.
Meizu Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Meizu mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterwards, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot Gmail password, You can recover your password in Google account recovery page.
Check out below link.
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Meizu Android mobile with Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock Meizu mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Meizu Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc.
- Power On your Meizu mobile.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select About phone option.
- Next, Find and Select Storage option.
- Afterwards, Select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Tap on the Factory Reset option
- After that, Select option Start cleaning.
- Reset Done on your Meizu Mobile.
Follow below link.