Here you can easily Unlock myPhone Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your myPhone phone.
We help you to Reset your Password or Pattern lock for free. You can also unlock your device without losing data like media files and contacts. We are not responsible for data loss.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
In this page, you can
- Unlock your myPhone Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin.
- Hard Reset myPhone Mobile.
- Wipe all data on your myPhone mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- myPhone Mobile recover password.
All myPhone Mobiles Models
- MyPhone Fun 7 LTE
- MyPhone Fun 18×9
- MyPhone Hammer Energy 18×9
- MyPhone Fun 6 Lite
- MyPhone Hammer Blade 2 Pro
- MyPhone Hammer Active 2 LTE
- MyPhone Prime 18×9 LTE
- myPhone A210 Proxion
- myPhone A320 Next
- myPhone Artis
- myPhone C-Smart Glam
- myPhone C-Smart II
- myPhone C-Smart III
- myPhone C-Smart IIIS
- myPhone Compact
- myPhone Cube
- myPhone LTE
- myPhone Duosmart
- myPhone Fun
- myPhone Fun 2
- myPhone Fun 3
- myPhone Fun 4
- myPhone Fun 5
- myPhone Funky
- myPhone Funky 8 GB
- myPhone H-Smart
- myPhone Hammer Axe
- myPhone Hammer Axe LTE
- myPhone Hammer Axe M LTE
- myPhone Hammer Energy
- myPhone Hammer Iron 2
- myPhone Infinity 3G
- myPhone Infinity II
- myPhone Infinity IIS
- myPhone Infinity LTE
- myPhone L-Line
- myPhone Luna
- myPhone Luna II
- myPhone MiNi
- myPhone mySmart A330 Arii
- myPhone myTab 10
- myPhone myTab 10 DualCore
- myPhone myTAB 10 II
- myPhone myTab 7
- myPhone myTAB 7 Q-Premium
- myPhone Next
- myPhone Next-S
- myPhone Prime
- myPhone Q-Smart
- myPhone Q-Smart II
- myPhone Q-Smart II Plus
- myPhone Q-Smart LTE
- myPhone Q-Smart Premium
- myPhone Q-Smart Slim
- myPhone S-line
- myPhone S-line 16GB
- myPhone Smart
- myPhone Titan
- myPhone Venum
- myPhone X Pro
myPhone Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Follow the below steps to reset your phone.
- Turn Off your myPhone mobile.
- Hold down the
- Power Button + Volume Up Button
- Power Button + Volume Down Button
- When you see the myPhone Logo, release all the Buttons.
- Now Select the Recovery option, by using it to navigate Volume Buttons and to confirm Power Button.
- Next, You will see the Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next select the wipe data/factory reset option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with power button.
- Next, select the “Yes–delete all user data” option, By using Volume Buttons and confirm with power button.
- Finally, Select Option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your myPhone mobile.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
myPhone Unlock with Google Find My Device
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option.
This Reset option will erase all your device data. You won’t recover data after reset. And also you can’t find your device location.
- On a PC or a phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in using the same Google account you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options,
- Play Sound
- Secure device
- Erase device
- Afterward, click on the Erase device option and you will see the Erase all data menu.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Follow the below link for more details.
- Unlock myPhone with Google Find My Device
myPhone Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your myPhone Mobile.
Follow Below steps
- First, turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After the tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- After that tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type the Google security answer.
- Afterward, Choose Unlock Option.
- Next, you will see YES or NO option and the Select YES option.
- In this step, if you Create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Successfully unlocked your Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock myPhone with Google Security Questions
Unlock myPhone with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN, etc.
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Download Android Multi tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Tools.
- Afterward, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Holding the Volume Up and Power button or Volume Down and Power button on your mobile.
- Then you will see Android boot mode, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
Wipe Data with Android Multi Tools
After connecting your mobile to the computer successfully, Follow the below steps.
- Select Number 5.
- Next, press Enter to Unlock your mobile.
- Finally, the mobile Unlock process Completed.
myPhone Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your myPhone mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use your Gmail Username and password to unlock your mobile.
- Turn On your mobile.
- After the number of unsuccessful attempts on your mobile to unlock the device.
- Next, you will see the Forgot pattern option.
- Tap on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- Afterward, Enter either your backup PIN or your Google login.
- Finally, Your phone should now be unlocked.
Note: If you forgot your Gmail password, You can recover your password on the Google account recovery page.
Check out the below link.
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your myPhone Android mobile with the Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock myPhone mobile with Android Data Recovery.
myPhone Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
This reset method deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and settings, etc.
- Power On your myPhone mobile.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, Find and Select the Backup & Reset option.
- Afterward, select the Factory Data Reset option.
- After that, Select the option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Then select the Erase everything option.
- Reset Done on your myPhone Mobile.
Follow the below link.
Reset Network Settings myPhone
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your myPhone mobile, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You are successfully Reset network settings in your myPhone Mobile.