Here you can easily Unlock Oppo F3 Plus Android mobile if you forgot your password or pattern lock or PIN. Read all methods one by one to unlock your Oppo phone.
Some unlock methods may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps etc.
Table of Contents
Oppo F3 Plus Unlock by Hard Reset
This hard reset method deletes all your mobile data. You won’t recover it after reset. You can also speed up your mobile with this method.
Check out the following link for Hard Reset methods.
Oppo F3 Plus Unlock with Android Device Manager
You can easily unlock your mobile with Android Device Manager or Google Find My Device. This method also erases all your mobile data.
You can also find your Android device location with this option. Follow the below link for more details.
- Unlock Oppo with Android Device Manager
Oppo F3 Plus Unlock with Google Security Questions
These methods only work on some models. If you see google security questions on your locked screen, Use this method to unlock your Oppo Mobile.
Click the below link for more details.
- Unlock Oppo with Google Security Questions
Unlock Oppo F3 Plus with Android Multi Tools
With Android Tools and Drivers, You can unlock your mobile, Reset Gmail, Remove Pattern lock and Remove PIN etc.
This method will not erase your mobile data.
If you select the wipe data option, Data will be erased. Check out the below link for more details.
- Unlock Oppo with Android Multi Tools
Oppo F3 Plus Unlock with Google Account
You can unlock your Oppo mobile with Google or Gmail Account. You can use your Gmail username and password to unlock your mobile.
Check out the below link.
Unlock with Android Data Recovery Tool
You can unlock your Oppo android mobile with the Android Data Recovery tool. You can also recover your lost android data.
- Unlock Oppo mobile with Android Data Recovery.
Oppo F3 Plus Factory Reset
This is not a mobile unlock method. If you know your mobile password, You can use this method.
Reset Network Settings Oppo
This will reset all your network settings, including Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings.
- Switch On your Oppo mobile, by holding the power button.
- Now Tap the Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- After that, find the Reset option.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, tap on the option Reset Settings.
- You are successfully Reset network settings in your Oppo Mobile.
- Oppo F3 Plus pattern unlock umt
- Oppo F3 Plus pattern lock removal
- Oppo F3 Plus pattern unlock solution
- Oppo F3 Plus pattern unlock file
- how to unlock Oppo F3 Plus pattern lock
- Oppo F3 Plus pattern lock remove tool
- how to unlock Oppo F3 Plus pattern lock without losing data
- Oppo F3 Plus FRP unlock
- Oppo F3 Plus hard reset pattern lock
- how to reset Oppo F3 Plus pattern lock
- Oppo F3 Plus hard reset unlock pattern
- Oppo F3 Plus hard reset tool
- Oppo F3 Plus forgot pattern
- Oppo F3 Plus pattern lock remove